Join Our Team...Card Industry Professionals
Regional Sales Professional – Self-Employed
Here at CIP, we are experiencing phenomenal growth and need to expand our team. We would love to welcome into the team, focused, dedicated and professional individuals who are talented, energetic and passionate to succeed.
Ideally you will be an excellent deal closer who meets and exceeds targets. We pride ourselves in the knowledge that our customers will always receive the best options, reliable products and save them money with our transparent pricing structure.
Did you know the use of debit cards has increased 28.1% since 2020, the use of cards is set to continue to rise with the prediction of an almost cashless society by 2025, now is the time to join our team…
- Finalists at ‘The Card & Payments Awards’ and ‘The UK Fintech Awards’ 2021
- No Minimum Monthly Service Charge
- No Authorisation Fees
- No PCI Compliance Fees or Non-Compliance Fines
- No Monthly Dashboard/Maintenance Fee
- Next Day Payments
- A range of agreement lengths, 0 – 48 months available
- 24/7 365 Customer Support
- Quick Application Approvals and Set-Up
- + Many more.
As a Sales Professional working with CIP, you will receive:
- Great upfront terminal commission paid weekly – OTE £50k.
- Monthly residual Income for the lifetime of the merchant.
- Share options available.
- Flexibility to manage your work life balance.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Continual Support and Training.
- Additional incentives, internal competitions, bonuses throughout the year.
All the above is achievable whilst working with an ethical customer-focused company that has been recognised by many industry awards in 2021, with a management team sharing 40+ years’ experience within the card payments industry.
Merchant services experience an advantage, however full training and on-going support will be provided. Preferably B2B Sales Experience.
Roles available throughout the UK with no regional restrictions.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org