Join Our Team...Card Industry Professionals
Regional Sales Professional – Self-Employed
Here at CIP, we are always looking to welcome to the team more focused, dedicated and professional individuals who are just as proud to ensure that customers receive the best options, reliable products and to build a fantastic business relationship.
Through CIP, benefit from offering merchants valuable USP’s such as:
- No Minimum Monthly Service Charge
- No Authorisation Fees
- No PCI Compliance Fees or Non-Compliance Fines
- No Monthly Dashboard/Maintenance Fee
- Next Day Payments
- A range of agreement lengths, 0 – 48 months available
- 24/7 365 Customer Support
- Quick Application Approvals and Set-Up
- + Many more.
As a Sales Professional working with CIP, you will receive:
- Great Upfront Terminal Commission that is paid every week.
- Monthly Residual Income for the lifetime of the merchant.
- Share Options Available to achieve from day one.
- Flexibility of running your own week and family life.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Appointments made in your area.
- Continual Support and Training.
- Additional Incentives, Internal Competitions and Bonuses announced throughout the year.
All of the above can be achieved whilst working with a transparent and customer-focused company, with a management team sharing 40+ years experience within the card payments industry.
Merchant Services Experience an advantage, however, full training and on-going support will be provided. Preferably B2B Sales Experience.
Roles available throughout the UK.
CIP Operations Team Member
To join the Operations and Customer Support Team within the CIP Head Office in Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
Daily responsibilities would include the following: –
- Working efficiently as a member of the team to process and ‘scrub’ new applications
- Assist the sales team with any queries relating to applications
- Liasing with Operations Director and Sales Director to ensure that any issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Building relationships with new Sales Professionals to give them guidance and support through their first few applications.
- Answering any inbound calls from existing merchants, sales professionals or business partners.
If you have the drive and the focus to be a member of a highly organised team, with opportunities to develop a career within the fast-paced merchant services industry, then we want to hear from you!
Part-time and Full-time positions available, salary and benefits to be discussed with candidates.