Join Our Team...Card Industry Professionals
Trainee Graduate Sales Support Assistant
We’re looking for a sharp graduate to learn all aspects of our business from sales, marketing and customer service to administration and management.This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a fast-growing company who wants to be involved in the development and future success. Supporting the Operations Director and Regional Sales Manager, this position also provides a great opportunity for internal promotional prospects.
What you will do…
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers to support the complete Sales Cycle
- Take responsibility for accurate and precise information recorded on the CRM
- Work closely with the Operations Director to deliver comprehensive ‘bring to market campaigns’ for new and existing product lines
- Liaise with our internal and external partners to ensure all queries are responded to and applications are approved within given SLA’s
- Reviewing and administering New applications submitted ensuring all compliance procedures, E Sig and pricing are correct and adhered to.
What you will bring…
- Excellent Communication skills
- Accurate written work
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with the internal team members and the sales teams
- Work well within a team and individually, keeping organized to achieve efficiency and timeframes
- Capable of producing effective action plans, To-Do lists and handover notes
- A pragmatic mind and a creative problem solver
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint,
What you will get…
- Ongoing product training provided (including sales, marketing, and customer service)
- Development through our sales and business training
- Performance based incentives
- £18K – £21K OTE dependent on experience
- 21 days holiday per year, with an additional 1 day per year up to 25 days.
- Opportunity to be rewarded with Share Options
- Bonus scheme introduced after coming out of 6 months probationary period.
- Hours of work 8.30 – 17:00 with 30 mins lunch break
- Driving License (not essential)
If you believe you have the necessary skills and are excited by the prospect of joining an enthusiastic and committed team, who take our goals and customer service seriously, but also love to have fun and enjoy our work, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Regional Sales Professional – Self-Employed
Here at CIP, we are always looking to welcome to the team more focused, dedicated and professional individuals who are just as proud to ensure that customers receive the best options, reliable products and to build a fantastic business relationship.
Through CIP, benefit from offering merchants valuable USP’s such as:
- No Minimum Monthly Service Charge
- No Authorisation Fees
- No PCI Compliance Fees or Non-Compliance Fines
- No Monthly Dashboard/Maintenance Fee
- Next Day Payments
- A range of agreement lengths, 0 – 48 months available
- 24/7 365 Customer Support
- Quick Application Approvals and Set-Up
- + Many more.
As a Sales Professional working with CIP, you will receive:
- Great Upfront Terminal Commission that is paid every week.
- Monthly Residual Income for the lifetime of the merchant.
- Share Options Available to achieve from day one.
- Flexibility of running your own week and family life.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Appointments made in your area.
- Continual Support and Training.
- Additional Incentives, Internal Competitions and Bonuses announced throughout the year.
All of the above can be achieved whilst working with a transparent and customer-focused company, with a management team sharing 40+ years experience within the card payments industry.
Merchant Services Experience an advantage, however, full training and on-going support will be provided. Preferably B2B Sales Experience.
Roles available throughout the UK.
CIP Operations Team Member
To join the Operations and Customer Support Team within the CIP Head Office in Grimsby, Lincolnshire.
Daily responsibilities would include the following: –
- Working efficiently as a member of the team to process and ‘scrub’ new applications
- Assist the sales team with any queries relating to applications
- Liasing with Operations Director and Sales Director to ensure that any issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Building relationships with new Sales Professionals to give them guidance and support through their first few applications.
- Answering any inbound calls from existing merchants, sales professionals or business partners.
If you have the drive and the focus to be a member of a highly organised team, with opportunities to develop a career within the fast-paced merchant services industry, then we want to hear from you!
Part-time and Full-time positions available, salary and benefits to be discussed with candidates.